Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ok, well

I have bought the school supplies. You have no idea the kinds of things they want to day for school supplies. Ziploc bags in snack, sandwich and gallon sizes. Plastic cups, bowls, package of napkins and even a bag of rice. This is in addition to the pile of dry erase markers, black sharpies (fine point), paints, crayons, colored pencils, 6 glue sticks, 4 bottles of glue and on and on it goes. Not that I am complaining but just suprised that they need so much. Also, I have not bought elementary supplies since Renae was in 2nd grade and we moved to Barrow. The school system up there did not require school supplies they just bought everything for the kids. So, yes 20 years later things have changed a bit on the amount of school supplies.

I had a facial yesterday. I have not had one in quite a long time but I have been getting these red, angy areas right below my bottom lip on my chin area one on each side. They are not pimples but just a cluster of red that I have been having a hard time clearing up and so I thought I would go get my face cleaned super good and see what happens. She agrees that they are not pimples and she worked to clean and soften the area so hopefully they will clear up soon. I also had a body wave. My last one was in Feb actually I just checked my calendar and it was March 15th so almost 5 months which is twice a year basically and that is not bad to keep a slight curl in my hair most of the time. I am very happy with the results of the body wave. :) I had highlights done on July 16th and prior to that it was Feb 1st and my hair was getting very, very grey so I am glad that I have done the haircut, highlight and body wave and now I am set until September 28th when my next hair appt is. I got smart and just planned out the rest of the year according to when it needs to get cut and so I have it on my schedule and it is a no  brainer to just follow the schedule and get down there to take care of it when it starts to get long and unruly :)

Lots on my list today including weeding the garden area. The weeds are waist high and prickly so I have to wear gloves and a long sleeve shirt but I am committed to getting it done by the end of the day along with some mowing ( the rain  has stopped) and organizing the family room and great room of the toy situation :) I may need to get another one of those giant rubbermaid 3 story stands to put the tubs on to really make it look organized which means a trip to Lowes to throw on the list as well as making meatloaf for dinner and mashed potatos !! I better get started it is almost 9 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home