Taking just a moment
1. I have this new system of being organized and so far it is working good. Not that I get everything done on the list but at least 3/4 of it and it helps keep me structured. I have morning listed in three columns with personal/ Rainey and upstairs house and then under all those I have what I like to get done in the early morning so example for house upstairs it says empty trash upstairs, wipe down the mirror, sink, and toilet, make sure toilet paper is upstairs, make bed, pick up bedroom with bed in it, pick up upstairs living room, one load of laundry complete and put away, any ironing done, clean off the table and all dishes downstairs. For Rainey I have vitamins, dress, hair, teeth, three books and mine would be similar. Then downstairs in the morning/outside in the mornings and office in the morning. Downstairs in the morning example would be empty dishwasher, wash dishes, sweep and mop kitchen floor, empty trash. Outside wuold be water flowers, take trash to dumpster and office empty my trash, all dishes in the house, pick up around my desk for 15 minutes each morning, pay bills SAI , pay bills T&B. Then I have do one extra thing a day in each category and on Saturday I do a full clean throughout the house. Then I have my afternoon and evening lists but you get the idea :) keeps me on track and organized.
2. Only one week until we have a 5 year old. We are pretty excited. Playing it lowkey this year. We can't really go anywhere with Toms surgery on Wed and then the court thing on Tuesday of the following week so we are going to stay home and celebrate.
3. Ok time to make lunch and iron RB's clothes. I bought an ironing board and iron for downstairs so I could just iron as the clothes come out of the dryer and it works out great.
4. Making a roast for Sunday dinner with mashed potatos, fresh green beans, salad, biscuits and banana cream pie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home