Thursday
I have so much to do but I am having a hard time getting up the energy to do it. Not that I feel lazy but more of a peaceful feeling. My accupuncture person drills it into me to listen to my body and if I am feeling peaceful or relaxed than not to push it. Apparently it is my body telling me it needs to slow down a bit and regroup. So even though I have a ton and I mean a ton of stuff to get done. I am going to just go about it slowly and it will eventually all get done. Here is a list/maybe if I type it down I can get more organized.
1. Take Toms shirts out of the washer and put them in the dryer.
2. Go upstairs and get rest of Toms clothes out of his suitcase and put them in the washer
3. Put away skydiving helmet, shoes, and log book.
4. Put suitcase in the hallway and remind Tom to put the suitcases back up in the attic
5. Read book club book (650 ) pages -finish by tomorrow night- have not started it yet
6. Homework in Geo class due by 10 am in the morning ( my plan is to get up early and do this one)
7. Bills entered in quick books for T& B and checks printed
8. Finish putting bills in envelops for SAI and mail
9. Grocery shopping
10. Mail key back to the hotel in Sequim
11. Teddy Bear picnic tomorrow in Eagle River for Rainey B
12. Locate a sleeping bag and pillow for trip to Seward -book club on Saturday
Actually if I got that done today I will feel very productive :) doesnt seem like that much now that I have it down on paper (computer)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home