Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Side note explained

I had typed quite a bit yesterday and so by the end of the post I was rushing and did not really explain myself.  I post pictures mainly for Aunt Margy and Gail. They are not here in Alaska and they enjoy seeing pictures of the relatives/book club or activities. I am the only one that has a blog and puts pictures on it. My blog is not read or looked at by anybody that even cares if someone does not look flattering in a picture. This is exactly why I post pictures on my blog and not on facebook. I got a bunch of "s**t" a few years back for putting a picture on facebook. A picture that I thought was a good picture but someone told the person that it was not  and it caused a terrible problem and besides blocking everyone from my facebook and not posting any pictures for the next few years the people that suffered where the ones that enjoy seeing pictures of the family. I have since been told by this person that they do  not mind me posting pictures on my blog.  Ok enough on that. I am just trying to say that I am coming from a good place. It takes time and effort to take pictures, post pictures, blog etc and I do this for the family so that they can be shared and enjoyed. I am not at all trying to do anything that would hurt anyones feelings.

Hair appointment this morning. The grey is really, really bad. I needed to have it highlighted about 3 months ago. Nancy described it as the color of an ashtray (not my hair but hers when it gets to this point) and she is exactly right. It really looks awful.

I am going to post some pictures of RB ballet performance as soon as I get them off of Toms phone. The ones I took are ok but not super duper cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home