Zebra Collection
Ok. I finally made it to town to buy some items from the "Zebra Collection " Rainey and I have been looking at it online at the Gymboree site and had picked out some items that she liked but I did not buy any of them mainly because I was waiting for them to go on sale. I had checked when we were in the states at the outlet stores but they said they were a year behind from what was actually online right now. I had looked for some items online when they went on sale but almost everything was sold out in her size. I knew that this time of year in Alaska that they mark down there summer clothing and you can get some great discounts. I got 4 shirts, 3 shorts, 1 skirt, 1 jumper, 1 pair of shoes, a swimming suit, 2 bows, a floppy zebra hat, zebra sunglasses and a necklace for less than $100 with the already lowered prices, the 30% off and then the additional 20% with my coupon AND I collected gymboree bucks to use later in the year. I am pretty proud of myself. All I have to do is put this all in the suitcase for Houston and she will be "stylin". We got her hair trimmed on Friday. I had my toenails done on Saturday. I have a facial, eyebrow wax and a body wave tomorrow and we will be all set to leave for Houston after ballet practice. I can't wait for Rainey to experience being in warm water and playing in the sand....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home