Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday

One thing I like about my mini IPad is the ability to type with my thumbs and hold both sides at the same time. :) we are having fun in Texas . On Thursday we went down to Galveston to spend the night. Had lunch at the Rainforest cafe and played in the ocean. Note to self for future. Stay in a hotel across from the beach near all the action. Sand makes an incredible mess. Bring a blanket to wrap Rainey up in for the car ride to the hotel. Rinse off better before getting in the car. Don't open your mouth when a wave hits(super yucky tasting water). Bring more waters. I think I know what to do the next time we are in Galveston!!! On Friday morning Rainey and I rented a surrey and we rode along Seawall Blvd enjoying the view of the ocean. We also played at Pleasure Pier for a while but it was so darn hot. Much different hot then Arizona. On Friday we came up to Houston and spent a few hours at the Galleria mall . Then went out to visit the relatives. It was a long day. I love taking Rainey into the Galleria because they have all the upscale stores and their window displays are amazing and she is fascinated with the glitter and glitz!!!! Oh and the high heels. Wow. Pictures to follow after I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home