Wow.
I finally got the great room cleaned and organized. I spent almost five hours working on Sunday. I have everything organized and put away and thrown away and well just am proud of myself. Now I have the family room to do and I am not looking forward to it but am going to try and get in there this afternoon and kick it out. I also have to clean the family room bathroom. We are having Toms oldest daughter come visit from Saturday morning until Monday afternoon and I wanted the family room clean so that she could sleep in there. I have also been cleaning the upstairs living room today and doing some major pick up and put away upstairs. The fireplace mantle had not been organized in probably 5 years and so I took it upon myself to take down and put away and simplify. I am falling behind I tell you. Only the first week of school and already I feel overwhelmed with my school ( all classes in Anchorage three days a week), Rainey's school, office work, yard work and housework. Whew. I am keeping up on it but the extra stuff like cleaning up cat puke is a pain. I have to get some moving done soon. Nonstop activities planned for the weekend. Picking up Kayla in Anchorage at 9 am on Saturday morning, breakfast in town, out to the valley, early dinner at the Grape Tap, fire/smores with some of her friends on Saturday evening. Sunday morning dropping her off in ER then into Anchorage to buy take out for book club at the Sourdough Mining Co. out to Peters Creek for book club and then back home by 6 pm so that we can go to the fair on Sunday night. Then lunch at Mooses tooth in town with some shopping on Monday. Just lots to do. Looking forward to it but if I could just get a few things done first I would feel much more organized.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home