Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Disneyland November 2013









We went to LA on Friday November 1st. We were supposed to leave Anchorage at 5:15 pm but did not get out until much later due to the shooting at LAX earlier that day. Lots of policeman around when we arrived at 1:45 am. We decided to stay at a hotel with a shuttle that first night and pick up our rental car the next morning which is what we did. On Saturday we drove up to Perris, CA to check out the drop zone to see if it was a location that might work for us on a skydiving trip but we decided that it would not because they did not have any hotels near by and I would have to be back every day to pick up Tom where as in Arizona the hotel is only a few blocks from the drop zone and enables walking and Rainey and I can be off doing all kids of things and it works out well for us. There was another drop zone about 10 miles away but we decided to visit that one the next day. AFter the drop zone we headed up to Palm Springs to spend the night at one of our favorite hotels and to get some sun and do some swimming at the pool. We also wanted to share one of our favorite restaurants with Rainey and just like we figured it is now her favorite as well. On Sunday we went to the outlet mall and stocked up on Gymboree Outlet and then headed down to the other drop zone which would not work either and then back to the hotel by the airport. Relaxed, had a nice dinner, watched the Croods (for the 4th time) :) and went to bed, I was pretty worn out by this point :) Monday we were off to Disneyland - it opened at 10 am and closed at 8 pm and we were there the whole day with park hopper passes so back and forth we went !! ! Rainey fell asleep in the car on the way back to the hotel about 8:30 pm and was still asleep as Tom carried her upstairs to the room and we put her in the bed thinking she would wake up but she slept until 4 am the next morning when I had to wake her up to leave for the airport. We left LAX at 6 am and where back in Anchorage a little after  1 pm . I thought  I would go  home and get a ton of stuff accomplished. :) I was so worn out I was asleep by 7:30 pm and do my feet hurt... I wore sandals to Disneyland and I am still paying the price for not putting on my tennis shoes. Anyway some cute pictures. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home