Wii U
We bought a Wii U. We have never had a Wii before and I have not played "nintendo" in 15 or more years. We LOVE it. Tom and I spent pretty much all of Saturday playing. We are hopeless at it but have so much fun. Adrienne was out for a bit and she said. "you guys take your Mario pretty seriously". I think the screaming and yelling scared her :) it is pretty intense :0 we went down to the local gamer shop and bought some more games for Rainey. The intention was to put it down in the dojo for her to play while we exercised. We set it up in the upstairs while we figured out how to play it and show her but we have all agreed we want to keep this one upstairs and get another one for the dojo. Yep, we love it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home