Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday the 24th.

I remember it is the 24th because I had my blood drawn this morning. I remember that not just because it was this morning but because it was drawn to check my cholesterol levels.  I remember all of this because I was given cholesterol medicine back in November and I was going to come in the middle of January to have my blood work done to see how the medicine was working. The  only issue was when I noticed the appt. coming up in January I got out my pills and realized I had only taken 6 in the 45 days. I cancelled the appt. Came up with a better plan to remember to take them (at night) and so today I think out of 40 days I might  have only missed 10. I did not count but it seems to be getting better. My plan on taking them that is.  After my appt at 9:30 I had Acupuncture across the street at 10 am. That took until almost 11:30. I am having some back pain again and so we had to deter from the usual course to get in some work on my back to help it this week. This treatment usually does the job. I am hopeful :) The weather is nice today. It is supposed to be in the high 30's and low 40"s for the next ten days. Bring on Spring. :)


Heading off to Rainey's school in a few minutes for my usual Monday afternoon visit during center time. Then I need to help her finish our leprechauns we were working on this morning. We have the orange paint around the plates but I need to get the patterns for the hat and then we can finish. I would post pictures on here but I have tried for about a month now and I cannot get them to post. Which is why you do  not see any pictures on my blog. I have started decorating for St. Patrick's Day. I will post those on face book.  I  have a few more shamrocks arriving and then will finish the decorating. Rainey and I went into Jo Ann's fabrics yesterday to get loads of fake green flowers to decorate with and it looks so cute. We have a huge variety of colors and shapes. I think I am going to decorate the great room in Spring motif. I love to decorate.


Rainey's music teacher is going to be in a play out here at the Valley Performing Arts Center  and on Saturday they are putting on a show only for Finger Lake Elementary. I got tickets for Rainey, myself, Adrienne and Jess. Then the next Saturday I  have tickets for  The Magical World of Merlin at the performing art center in Anchorage. It is a production being put on by the youth theatre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home