Saturday
I realize that I have not posted in a week or actually maybe two and thought while I was waiting for the iron to heat up I would get a few words down on my blog. Last Sunday Diana, Darlene, Nancy and myself met up at the theatre in Wasilla to see August:Osage County and then when it was over we went up to Red Robins to have some lunch and to visit. Actually it was more of a gossiping session but that could go under the idea of visiting :)
I don't want to get on my blog and say how busy I am because that gets old to the reader. Suffice to say I am in the middle of a whirlwind semester and my free time is limited. Rainey got her Scholastic book order yesterday. I thought it was interesting because the teacher had sent home the new book orders sheets and we had still not gotten the order we placed before. Because of this we got two of the same Bernstein Bears Valentine books as well as two The old lady who swallowed a fly rhyming game. Oh well, there you have it. One cannot have two many old lady who swallowed a fly games running around in there house. !!!
Rainey and I are headed to town this morning to visit with Adrienne. We are going to have lunch, go see a movie (Lego movie?) and do some shopping. Rainey wants to go to Build A Bear and get some stuff. She has some gift cards that we have not used and so I thought what the heck. I do have ulterior motives to saying yes. I want to go by the Alaska Walking Store and see if anything catches my eye. I have my eye on a pair of El Naturalista boots but am not sure about just ordering them online without first trying them on because I know the size I wear in the shoes but boots can be a bit tricky. I also have to go buy Michael's and get some stuff for my Girl Scout Daisy troop Valentine party on Tuesday as well as stuff to finish off Rainey's Valentine gift bags for the party on Friday.
Ok Iron is ready to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home