Oh Goodness
I may have too much on my plate this semester. I am in my first week of school and am going to have to just take a deep breath and keep moving until the end of the semester.
Monday- 2 hours in Rainey's class and then a 3 hour class at night on the computer
Tuesday- 3 hours in my practicum classroom in the morning and Girl Scouts here at the house in the afternoon( I have to plan and be ready for them to arrive)
Wednesday Leave house at 7:30 to drive into Anchorage for a 9 am class. Class at 10 and 1 pm and leave town at 4 pm putting me home around 5 pm.
Thursday - Morning 3 hours in my Practicum classroom in the morning, Leave at 5 for ballet in Eagle River home at 7:30 pm
Friday- Open day for office work/housework/errand running/ homework and a class in Eagle River at 6 pm until 9 pm.
Saturday - Guitar lessons/ homework/office work/ grocery shopping ect. you get the drift.
Don't thing there is going to be much traveling although if we left on Friday night/Saturday morning and were back in Anchorage by Monday evening it would work for a short weekend trip. The downside is that I would not get things accomplished that needed accomplishing during that time.
Going to start working on my schedules and help Rainey with her homework, make dinner and head to bed :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home