Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday

Great day today. Left at 8 am and returned around 5 pm after a long day of methods classes in Anchorage. I am typing upstairs in the bedroom or rather upstairs living room. At any rate remember me telling you about my new Windows 8 computer I got for Christmas and put in the office? well, we decided to get an identical one for upstairs. I like it but the only drawback is that it is 23' and blocks my view from the windows. I have my desk in front of the windows and normally enjoy doing my work while I open a window for a breath of fresh air and enjoy looking outside at the snow covered trees but now there is no view just a big, giant screen. Hmmm.. might have to rethink this one. Maybe get a small desk and put it at the other end of the room? anyway awesome weather up here in Alaska. Nice and warm. Downside is we will be paying for it next month with frigid temps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home