Monday
No school today. I scheduled a bunch of stuff today because of not having a school schedule. I have an acupuncture appt this morning at 9:30 and then I need to come back and pick up Rainey and head to town. Drop her off at Adrienne's and head to another appt. After that I am going to pick Rainey back up and we are going to head over to Michaels to pick up some items for her 100th day party at school, valentines decorations and blue feathers for my Girl Scout project tomorrow. Looking forward to a full day and having my ears feel better after acupuncture. I feel like they hurt but Dr. Brooks looked at them and said they are fine. Well, they certainly do not feel fine. I feel miserable, well actually more like irritable. Back to Quick books.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home