Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday

1. As I was waiting for Tom to get home from hockey last night I decided to watch the new episode of Hart of Dixie. After I finished that I remember my Aunt Diana mentioning a movie about the Amish called Breaking Amish ( our next book club book is on the Amish) so I decided to watch one episode which led to another one and next thing I knew Tom was home and it was 12:45 in the the morning. Then after visiting with him for a bit (hard to go right to sleep after playing a game) it was 2 in the morning which is pretty unusual for us. At any rate, I got sucked into the movie or tv show, whatever you want to call it.

2. Renae had her study group over today to get ready for a presentation and we had to figure out parking so I had her park behind me and then told her to leave the spot behind the Yukon free and I would drive that if I needed to go anywhere.  So, I ended up going to Palmer to Subway and Carrs and when I came back I pressed the garage button and swung in and heard a scraping noise .... which was me coming in to wide and I rubbed up against the garage stucco and had to reverse from it and then go in the garage. I scraped the front pretty bad with paint but no real damage so I will call tomorrow and get the claim started. I have been used to driving my Terrain and it is smaller and I have really bad referencing but I felt really bad. It was just a fluke and there was nothing I could do. Oh Well.I have pulled the suburban in that bay for years as well as the truck and the Yukon is the one that actually fits the best. I guess I have been used to the smaller SUV and did not even think about it.

3. Adrienne is having a Halloween party on Friday. She has been busy decorating the great room tonight. It looks awesome. I sat downstairs on the couch for a while to enjoy the decorations. I have acquired a lot and I mean a lot of decorations over the years. I am usually in charge of the Halloween book club and I end up going big. Well, I do that on most things but especially decorating. I like to go to Michaels after Halloween and get some great deals on decorations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home