Monday
and the week starts. .I did a Taebo on Saturday and last night my shoulder was killing me as well as my lower back. I was actually dreaming about being in pain and finally woke up and got up and it feels better just moving around but I need to remember to take it easy with my back.
October 1st and 23 degrees this morning. We are back to the challenge of my garage bay being full. For some reason my bay is the one that gets filled up with stuff and then this time of year we are trying to figure out what to do with it all. Lots of it has to do with lumber and stuff that was in the great room for 6 years and got moved out there when the remodeling started but I am thinking if you have not used something in 7 years and are moving it from place to place you might not be planning on using it.. just my observation. We also have a brown recliner that I bought for the family room last fall and the cats peed on it and so we moved it out of the house back..oh yes I remember the day after Thanksgiving ( I remember the fuss surrounding the situation) and so the chair was outside and then we were planning on throwing it away and Adrienne said she wanted to clean it and move it downstairs ( this was last December)and it is now October 1st and it is still sitting in the garage bay but Tom says it no longer stinks so I am going to move it to our upstairs living room and then when Renae moved back to the cabin my bay was the staging spot for her stuff... and it goes on and on.. oh and the exercise stuff from the dojo ... so you see all that stuff has to find a home in order for me to move my car into the garage for the winter.
Which reminds me to start my car again ( I love electric start) I just start it and start it and start it and it is toasty warm by the time I get outside. :)so even if the bay does not get cleaned out I am ok with it ..
Class this morning so I need to start getting ready.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home