Monday, September 3, 2012

Good Lord...

I have so much to do and not sure how or when to do it. I am taking 5 classes this semester and that right there is a full time job but add in that two of them are in Anchorage and driving to down 4 days a week on top of all this house stuff is going to make for a slightly crazy fall for me.

We went down to Arizona this past weekend to go house hunting for the second time. The first one they wanted more than the appraisal so it did not work out. We spent the first afternoon in a town about 30 minutes from where we actually want to buy. I found the area on the internet and they have huge, delicious, scruptious, huge houses for a small amount of money (compared to Alaska) so I found the perfect house but the location was a problem and the lack of a pool was a problem and the fact that the neighbors in the back  both had huge dogs. :(  So off we went to house hunt in the right area.

We found one that was smaller than we wanted but it had been completely re decorated a few months ago and was lovely, lovely, lovely. Just smaller  and on one level. So we offered what we thought was a fair price and they countered with more than we wanted to pay for that particular house. So, back to square one and going back into houses and deciding, thinking, wondering, hmmmm, and we finally found one that is huge, has a pool and is in a great neighborhood. We are in the process of haggaling on price this morning. It should be worked out by tomorrow and then we can get the home inspection guy over and then the appraisal and it could be  ours by the end of September.

But, in the meantime I am home and reality has hit  that I have homework, more homework , grocery shopping, unpacking, bills to pay and dinner to make :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home