Monday, August 13, 2012

babysitter

We have new neighbors on the corner and I saw that they had an older daughter who I had been thinking about asking for babysitting. The other day when Rainey and I were driving by there she was outside and so I stopped and asked if she babysat and she said yes. Today is somewhat of a trial day from 4-6 but it would be awesome if she works out. I just need someone to play with Rainey. I tend to have a ton of stuff to do and "playing" is not really my favorite thing to do so having someone to play dress up and push her on the swings etc will be nice. After her babysitting this afternoon she is going over to her dads house from 6 to 9 pm. Time for lots of paperwork and exercising.. oh and dinner :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home