Wednesday, August 1, 2012

End of summer classes

Well, today was the last of my summer classes. I am happy to be done. Yea!! now I have 25 days until fall classes start. I am going to start my 25 days break with a quick trip down to Disneyland for Rainey B's birthday which is this weekend. Then when I get home I have to spend three days working on corporate taxes and getting them to the accountant by 5 pm on the 10th. I am going to  be going down to Arizona around the 17th of August to look at houses. (The one we were offering on appraised low) and then over to Houston for a few nights for Mother Ruths 102 birthday.  We may go to Houston first and then over to Arizona but somehow try to get it all in during that week. Then come home and we have the State Fair with school starting on the 27th of August.  Lots to do in 25 days.

I need to go tan, come home and do some exercising, make a salad for dinner  and go to bed so I can get up early. Lots of office paperwork to do in the morning and I  need to go back over to the hair place at 2 pm to get more chunks of blonde put in my hair. She did it yesterday and it is way to dark. Soooo off to get it fixed tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home