Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wed

and I am still sick. Crud. I was supposed to meet with Adrienne and another member of our group in the library at 11 today but cannot do that for 2 hours AND go to class for 2  hours right afte
rwards. I had to cancel that part and hopefully we can meet up this weekend to work on our final project. Only 5 more classes left and 2 of them are presentation days.:)

I am and am not looking forward to fall classes. I have and I mean HAVE to finally take two classes in Anchorage and they are both twice a week on different days which means I have to drive in Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thursday. The good news is that they are both in the afternoon and so I will not have to deal with the dark ( I am a crappy driver in the dark, cold, and snow) or rush hour traffic. 

House buying is a pain in the bottom. Good Lord how can they possibly need one more document?  I will be glad when it is done and we can go down and sign the papers. Right now it is looking like the third week in August which is good because I have to be here on the 27th of August for the start of classes.  So sometime between the 15th and coming home on the 26th of August since I have  a 9 am class out here and then have to drive to town at noon for my town class :)

The sun was shining yesterday. It was strange but nice.  We have had nothing but doom and gloom days this summer so it was interesting to bask in the warmth of the sun.

Time to go get some Starbucks and work on my homework that is due today. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home