Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday

Wow I did not feel good at all today. I have a class from 1-3 each Mon and Wed but we have a group and have been meeting in the library from 11-1 before class to work on stuff that is due. Only 5 more classes and we are done but it is a huge project coming up to the  end.. At any rate I knew in the library that I did not feel good but I managed to get through that and off to class for and hour and 10 min before break. We still had 50 min left. I could not make it.. I was so tired and sick to my stomach. I came  home and went right to bed and slept for 2.5 hours. I have a terrible sore throat and an awful headache. Go figure. It is an early night for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home