Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday June 8th

Wow, a whole week has went by since I last posted. By the way I still do not have my new Ipad.. hmmm and when I called they said that it would now be the 15th of June instead of the 26th of May. I have been carrying Rainey's summer schedule around on sheets of paper clipped together. I have been doing them in pencil so I can erase as we work out the kinks of her summer schedule. An example is gymnastics. She is awesome at gymnatics ( side note- I took her last year and it was pretty much awful so we stopped going. Her preschool is at Denali Gymnastics and they have a small portion of the day in the gymnastic part and holy , moly is she good. ) So, I have decided to give her twice a week for gymanstics which meant we had to switch around swimming from Tues and Thursday mornings to Monday and Wed afternoons hence the pencil or rather eraser.

She had Gymnastics twice a week, swimming lessons twice a week. pre soccer once a week, dance class once a week and we are enrolled in the summer reading program oh and we joined the Alaska Club so she  and I can go to open swim and she can be in the fun, awesome play area and I can exercise. Totally a win/win situation.

It has been pretty damp and cold since we got home. Maybe low 60's or less each day. I am not complaining after that heat from last weekend. I am way behind on my homework right now and am going to spend Sunday and Monday catching up. One of the classes is over on the 25th of June so I need to get into gear and pump out some work. I would do some tomorrow but I am taking Rainey to the Colony Days parade at 11 am and then heading into town for Renaissance festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home