Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rainey

Rainey and I had a small challenge yesterday over what I wanted  her to wear and what she wanted to wear. After giving it some thought I decided to take her shopping in Anchorage and let her pick out clothes that she liked and would wear and ones that I could live with as well including shoes. Off we headed to the 5th ave mall. I used to be under the impression that she needed "nice" translated to expensive shoes but now I see that she just grows out of them and usually chooses to wear the cheap ones instead of the expensive ones and that is where the challenges come into play. So we went to Famous Footwear and she got two pair of Dora sandals and one pair of Toy  Story cowboy boots. All three including socks were cheaper than one pair of Danskos. ( I may be getting the hang of this :) then off to Gymboree where she picked out three cute dresses. OK everything going good and on our way to Costco we passed the Kid to Kid store (used) they had a jeep outside that I was contemplating getting for her but had my car instead of the Yukon so that was a no go but she was having a blast inside.. they have the best  bows and since it is spring/summer in Alaska she is need of spring jacket choices so we picked up six jackets and in fact this morning when it came time to get dressed she was on top of it and it went very smoothly. We are not just waiting for preschool to start so that I can drop her off and head over to my massage. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home