Monday
I usually do way too much for Mother's Day and it ends up being overwhelming with everyone crabby by the end of my "Mothers Day Plans" so this year I decided that we would take it easy and break into two parts. On Saturday we went to Benihana's for dinner and on Sunday we went to see a movie and had a small turkey dinner at home. It worked out great and I enjoyed myself. I think the girls enjoyed themselves and we did not get stressed out and overloaded. I am learning that simplifying things is actually a pretty good thing instead of overdoing everything.
We are having the family Memorial Day picnic here on .. well Memorial day :) The trees are greening up and so is the yard. The lake is melted and beautiful so it should be a nice picnic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home