Answers
Well I now know the answer to my question on Thursday as to why I was so tired? Because I was SICK!! and not just a little sick but a full blown, omg, did not leave the bed for 3 days sick. I had no inkling it was even coming on until I woke up on Thursday with a sore throat but just thought that was because the window was open that night and it was just a bit of a morning thing that would go away with coffee.. hmmm.. not even on Friday morning I woke up shaking, chills, fever, weak .. I had to go to town with Renae to go to the museum and was not sure I would make it.. when I got home at 4 pm I stayed in bed all night and then on Saturday same thing but I had a hair appt where I hacked and coughed the entire time and got home at 2 pm and was in bed from them on till morning same thing on Sunday. It was really bad, just weak, achy, stomach pains, my chest is killing me from all the coughing. I am just now starting to force myself to be up and about hoping it will go away soon. Just a yucky thing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home