Thank the lord for miracles.
I think the workers are going to be done with the upstairs by the end of the week. They just have edging and the rest of the floor. I guess it is not called edging but rather trim work but at any rate I am so tired of having them in the house all day long day after day after day for the past three months and not that they are not really nice but it is just weird to have to pass them 10 times a day as I go up and down the stairs from the bedroom. I have finally gotten to the point were I restrict my being in the house while they are around. The only thing left for next week is going to be the great room floor and I imagine that will be a hassle but at least it will be done and they will be gone and all the tools will be gone and the dust will be gone. It truly has been aggravating. Upside it looks fantastic and will be throughly enjoyed.
Decided to just take one class this summer over a ten week period. I am a bit burned out right now on classes as much as I enjoy them. I want to have some time to enjoy my Alaskan summer without rushing off to class everyday or having to do homework versus playing outside , doing my flowers, gardening (not that I garden but I might plant a few items with Rainey to watch them grow) I want to travel throughout the state and do something each weekend. I want to be on a womans golf team this summer as well as playing golf with Tom at least once a week. I want to head into O'malley to hit balls at least once a week. I want to fix up the back deck. I want to fix up Raineys play area out front and have time to play with her outside. I have her signed up for ballet and soccer and gymnastics and want to have fun taking her to her classes. And I would like to just have time to really clean and organize my house. Look for furnishings that match the new decor rather than just "construction furniture" and on and on.
Wow, I want to do lots. I forgot riding my bake.. ok that is enough for now. Bills to pay, paper to write, test to study for, laundry to do and breakfast to make.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home