Thursday part 2
I have tickets to the Sound of Music for Sunday. I am going with Adrienne. Tom is not much on musicals but I love them and so does Adrienne. I went to my first musical at Tuacan (not sure on spelling) in St. George a few years ago (6 or 7) when mother was down there. We went to see Guys and Dolls and I loved it so much we went two more nights in a row. Loved it !! of course the background was spectacular with the red rock cliffs and the warm air.
Talking about red cliffs. It seems we are going to a skydiving event in Moab, Utah the end of September. Everyone (people we know) are going to be there from SDAZ and it is a huge event. Should be lots of fun. I am hoping to get another visit into my relatives in St. George. Mapquest says it is a 5 hour drive which is not bad. I am looking forward to that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home