Thursday
1. I feel frustrated today.
2. I am so TIRED of having workers in the house. Having our schedule dictated by their schedule. Having Sheetrock dust everywhere and everything yuck looking. There is an upside because it is coming to an end. They are painting today and I would imagine will finish the flooring in the hallway upstairs. Then just the flooring downstairs, the carpet on the stairs and construction will be shut down for the summer and fall.
3.I do not want to sound ungrateful because it really looks awesome and they did a wonderful job I just feel like 3.5 months has been a long time.
4. I have ANOTHER art quiz on Tuesday. I am enjoying the class but memorizing 20 painting with 5 items on each one is a pain in the bazooka and I really do not know what I get out rote memorization besides honing my memorization skills.
5. I had a wonderful time last weekend with Adrienne. We went down to Lincoln City and stayed at the Inn at Spanish Head. When Tom and I were down there in December we stayed at Salishan which is nice but more up in the trees rather than views of the beach. This hotel has views everywhere. It was pretty darn chilly on Thursday but great on Friday. I will blog about it later right now just doing short points.
6. Tom has a hockey tournament this weekend. They have four games one on Friday night, two on Saturday and one on Sunday. Rainey and I are going to be attending. We went to Michaels yesterday to get stuff to make a sign and a shirt for her to wear. I will post pictures when we get them all finished. We had to do half yesterday so the paint could dry and today , after pre school, we will be finishing the second half of our project.
7. Adrienne eloped and will be getting married today in Las Vegas at noon. They will be doing a costume wedding at the Excalibur. When the house gets finished I will have a small bridal shower for her here at the house sometime in April. I decided not to go so that is why we went to the Oregon Coast for a special mother and daughter weekend before she got married.
8. It was actually in the high 40's yesterday but has not hit the 50's yet. I am waiting for it to be in the 50's and then I will know that spring is truly on its way. I might actually be able to drive my car again. Since I stopped driving it this winter it has been sitting in a block of snow and ice in the driveway but is finally starting to thaw out and the area around it is thawing. I think I actually saw dirt in the driveway yesterday. I have been mainly driving the Yukon. I really like the Yukon but when we were on vacation we ended up with a Tahoe and I really liked that even better than the Yukon and it was not even the top of the line package. I had cloth seats in it ect. Our Yukon is the Denali package with all the time 4 wheel drive and I think that makes it drive a bit different. I have been renting different vehicles suv's when we are on vacation but find that the Tahoe is the one I like best. I am planning on trading my Malibu in but not sure when. I have only had it 15 months but not thrilled with it. So we will see.
9. We switched back to the Iphone. We had the Iphone 3g and then got talked into changing it for the HTC Inspire which we pretty much hated but we had until October to do the upgrade but decided to just bite the bullet and pay for the Iphone 4S and then when the 5 comes out we can use that for our upgrade but at any rate we LOVE our new phones. It interacts with everything in the cars which I like and we have all the accesories from before.
10. Tanning at 9:45 this morning.
Happy Thursday everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home