Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday

and since I am supposed to be studying I decided to procrastinate and blog for a few minutes. I am not sure that I am getting any better. I still have to blow my nose about 15 times a day. I feel like crap most of the day and am pretty washed out about 5 pm each day. Going to give it until Thursday before going to see the Dr. because he usually just says Zyrtec, Mucinex and steam showers for blowing and clearning my nose. So until I think it is something  awful it is a waste of 160.00 and my time to go down there.

Got lots of studying done yesterday with Renae and then Renae, Jeff , Adrienne Tom and I went to Schwabenhoffs to listen to the Blues Jam. It was lots of fun. The only thing I do not like is  how much my clothes smell like smoke after being in there.

The work continues on the house. We got the floor done upstairs but now they are sheetrocking all the way from the stairs over to our bedroom and up above so the upstairs should be complete by the end of the week. Keeping my fingers crossed. Then stuff in the great room next week and then the next week will be flooring in the great room so within 3 weeks we can call a halt to the remodeling for a while. Thank goodness. I like having it done but I have had these guys  in my house since Jan 5th and I am ready to not see them every single day. OH and to get rid of the dust that is everywhere.

I took Jeff, Adrienne and Rainey to the Olive Garden on Saturday. It was an hour wait. Terrible service but good food and good company so a plus in my book. Then we went over to the party store to get some more decorations for Easter.  I took down St. Paddys day yesterday and Easter is now up in full force. I stopped at Target yesterday to get a few more decorations so am feeling it is ok for a while.

Tom and I have been tanning. We have a tanning place about a mile from the house. We go in the standup one which has a max of 9 minutes. We usually go for 4 or 5 minutes back to back so it does not take that long.

Electricity going on and off in house. Going in to check the work progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home