Wed
It is springtime in Alaska and 40 degrees!! When I woke up this morning and looked at the weather app on my phone we were already at 34 degrees at 7 am. Goiing to be in the 40's today. It is actually quite nice but quite nasty. We had a TON of snow this winter and it now has to go somewhere. Meaning most parking lots are giant lakes right now and it is pretty dirty outside. Meaning wash your car in the morning and by evening it is back to being mud colored again.... but it is all worth it because(drum roll) I saw grass (well it was the yucky stuff from fall time kind of brown and yellow with a twinge of green) outside by our sidewalk.. and the sidewalk is slowly but surely melting as well. Good Times. I pulled out my super spiffy Sperry Topsider rain boots that I purchased at Nordstroms Rack way back in January while anticipating just this moment to be able to wear them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home