April 3rd
Darn it. I just cleared off my desk and found the note reminding me to register on April 2nd for an online course with a teacher that I really enjoy. I have been trying to get into that class for several years now and never seem to make it. When I went online to register today it had 50 spots and everyone was gone. For your enjoyment it is called "The psychology of stress and coping "!!
Wow what a clear blue sky today. A bit on the chilly side this early in the morning but looks like it will be a great day. I have a paper to write that I need to turn in during class today. I thought we were having a quiz and set out to study yesterday about 3 pm when Renae showed up and said we did not have the quiz until next Tuesday. I had not read the update on blackboard. Wow what a treat that was to think you have a quiz the next day that you had totally put off preparing for to find you have an entire week :)
Went to Fred Meyers to get Rainey B some rainboots. I got purple polka dots and pink polka dots with matching coats. ( A girl has to look good playing outside in the mud ).
Ok time to get the paper done. I will feel much better when I have it finished and not on my plate today because I have lots of other things to do today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home