Thursday, April 19, 2012

Why am I so tired?

I had a really good nights sleep . Went to bed at 10:30 and got up at 8:30 am ( the latest I have slept in years) but of course without workers arriving at 8 am the house is quiet and I was able to sleep in a bit along with Rainey B. Maybe that is it.. I actually go too much sleep ? hmmmm At any rate I am tired and a bit sick. Not sure how that happened.. I just woke up with a cough this morning a really nasty, croaky sounding cough.

The table upstairs is working out so good. Last night Rainey was painting, cutting, working with glue etc and Renae and I were sitting at the table visiting for a bit while Rainey did her thing. I had the sliding glass door open so lots of fresh air was coming in and it was quite pleasant. I had made a lasagna for dinner with ground beef and sweet, Italian sausage and it was delicious.

Having to get my extra credit done for my art class. Going to the museum tomorrow. Have a hair appt in Anchorage so decided to throw in the museum and get that part done. My hair dresser of 4 years moved to Anchorage..:( so I either have to drive to Anchorage to get my hair done or I have to find a new person out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home