Tuesday, April 17, 2012

They are gone !!

It was so nice waking up this morning knowing that the workers were not going to be herer at 8 am on the dot, actually before the dot usually waiting out in the yard at 7:50 am and in the  house at 8am but today it is silent! blessedly silent in here. Well, except for Nick Jr on tv :) I was able to go downstairs to get another cup of coffee at 8:30 am in my nightgown. More smiles. In fact I might go get another one..  in my nightgown .. just because I can !!

Got a doctors appt today, got a class today and got Rainey B with me today. She talked me into not having her go to preschool today. Oh well she was pretty convincing and I do not mind having her besides we have not gotten to use the new stroller yet to go "strolling" I think we might do that about 10:30 this morning.

We have had a network challenge as in we have two networks one is office and one is home. The only issue is that our "home" has 12 inch concrete walls soooooo wireless can have a bit of a challenge in the house and if you are trying to access the office from the house but yesterday the computer people came over and fixed the issue by putting in a stronger signal and now I can sit upstairs at the new table and have full bars for the office now he tried to have it work in the bedroom and then the mezzanine level but it will not go that far so we are going to have another one put in the upstairs to reach those other areas.  Which will be nice. It might sound  odd to some people but it is nice to be able to access your laptop where you want instead of constant challenges.

Other things to do this morning.I should be blogging more with the new signal strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home