Thursday April 12
Time seems to go by so fast.Last week was pretty much a blur but on Saturday we dyed Easter eggs. Adrienne and Jeff helped Rainey and I get 5 dozen eggs dyed on Saturday morning. The interesting thing about Saturday is that we woke up to snow falling and it cont. the entire day into the evening. It looked like a first snowfall of the year. One of those pretty snowfalls were it is light and fluffy. Rainey was trying to catch it on her tongue. :) It was just a bit of a shock after all the melting that has been going on. On Sunday it cleared up and all the new snow melted. Go figure. At any rate we are back to a normal spring. I will be happy to see it go in the driveway. I have been wanting to drive my car again but I am pulled up in front of the house right now and in order to back out I have to go diaganol and Adrienne likes to park right at the spot where my car turns to go up the driveway so I have to miss her and the cement posts pretty much at the same time and then if it is during the day I have to cont up but straighten out quickly to get between Krista on one side and the two worker guys vehicles on the other side which is just pretty much a pain in my bottom. I like parking in front of the house because it is easier for me to bring in groceries. I like parking there in the summer as well but in the winter I like being in the garage. It is just that my bay is full of storage right now which tends to happen around Christmas and it takes a while to get it cleaned back out again.
OK enough on that. Easter was great. I did some reorganizing of the kitchen. I moved out one of my long tables against the wall and moved in a loveseat and some bookshelves. It looks great and is very functional to have a loveseat in your kitchen. We moved the brown sectional into the family room (in the past we thought it was too big to fit) but it is perfect in there even with the lazy boy. We moved the brown leather loveseat out to the mezzanine which leaves our upstairs more open. We are going to get a table and chairs for up here and put it iin front of the sliding glass door. That way we have a spot to sit and do work, computer, Rainey coloring or playing etc.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home