Friday, April 27, 2012

7 days

isn't a cold supposed to go away in 7 days? well mine is not going away. If anything I am coughing harder and more frequently. If I try to talk very much that is when it starts and does not stop. Oh well. I decided to bring up my laptop from the office to use at the table upstairs. It works great right here because it can reach the office network with full bars now that we have the office booster thing that Shawn brought over a few weeks ago. The downside is that we cannot go beyond this room with the office network. We have 13 or 19 inch concrete walls and it sqews the signal. So, we have to have these boxes that boost the signal and he has not been back with the other one so we can go into the bedroom and further out into the mezzanine. Now we do  have a home network but it is located in the basement for the kids and so to get that signal all the way up through the concrete on our level is not real great either hence not using my computer much in the house. But right now at this time I am listening to " Little Bill" and watching my beautiful granddaughter in her Fancy Nancy nightie(she picked out at Dillards in Tucson) watching tv. We are off to the pet store and Fred Meyers pretty quickly because we need more compressed air spray cans and refills.

We have two cats that puke, pee, sneek out anytime a door is open and shed hair everywhere. We have dealt with this effectively by keeping doors shut etc and having an unfinished house but now that we have finished areas we do not want them ruining it or furniture. I looked online and found these cannisters that blow a poof of air when they are within a 3 feet radius of it. It keeps them off the steps and from coming upstairs. I can put them in front of furniture, doors ect. The only downfall is that we have such a big house that you need lots of them and that Rainey is scared of them as well. So, when she is here I have to turn them off :) ( they are training her !!) The idea is that if you even see them you should be scared and leave the area. I needed to get some furniture spray as well for the new couch because Tom said he came down this morning and there was cat hair all over it. They have already ruined the two lazy boy recliners I bought last summer by peeing on them. It really  is an upsetting situation but onto something else.

Lots to do in the next few days. I have my final due in Art as well as the quiz on Tuesday. We are leaving on Wed night for  a week and I have the wedding shower on Sunday. Lots to do. !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home