I forgot
when was the last time I posted to my blog , maybe last week. I am supposed to be studying right now but am waiting for 9 am to roll around so that I can call the doctors office and tell them that I do not need to go in tomorrow for a blood pressure check because I have been checking at home and it is still high which means I need to go up on my blood pressure medicine. For some reason my bottom number is staying really high and am not sure why. At any rate if I start something else I will get distracted and it will be 5 pm and all of a sudden I will remember to call and they will be closed :)
I have a pedicure today. I have not had one since January or Feb cannot remember (that was how long ago it was) and I need one badly. Think I am going to go with red today. We are heading to Arizona and I need my toes to look good in sandals and around the pool. I am looking forward to relaxing for a few days before coming back and starting my two summer classes.
The wedding shower was great. I had deli sandwiches from Carrs and a vegetable platter as well as the cake. I made homeade potato salad and baked beans with hot dogs. I made three dips from my Baptist cook book (Texas) and pretty much everything was a hit.
The great room is a fabulous room to entertain in and I am looking forward to Christmas (not the weather just the great room) . I need to get some studying done final quiz tomorrow as well as a paper due. Go me :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home