This is my first post using the Ipad. Well, technically it is Tom's Ipad and my new wireless keyboard. I bought one of the new generation ones but it was not going to get shipped until the 26th of May and placing it at our house yesterday. We left in the morning so I was not able to take it on this trip but Tom takes his with (mainly to play Sudoko on the plane). He got his 2 years ago in August and really has not used it that much but he takes his laptop with which is really lightweight so it all works out. At any rate when we stay at the Dropzone they do not have wifi available except the restaurant and the bar. Go Figure :) so in the past I just used my phone when we were here but now I have a bigger phone (Ipad) with a keyboard. I am babbling to see how it feels to type on here. Well it is hot and I mean hot. There is a warning out today for 114 degrees. Yesterday was the hottest on that day since 2001 when it hit 109 in Phoenix. Makes you appreciate that 50 degrees in Alaska :) but this morning I got up and went out to jog. I made 4 miles before deciding that was enough and I will go back out tonight. I think I should break it up a bit since I am not used to the heat. Tom is in the tunnel this morning for two 15 min sessions and then off to skydive. Should be a good day. I am going to go into Casa Grande for a bit and then come back and watch Tom jump or maybe just watch him jump a few times and then go to Casa Grande later but no matter what I decide to do I need to take a shower.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home