Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday June 15th

It seems strange that my posts all seem to end up on a  Friday. Well, last week Rainey and I went to the Colony Days parade and then met up with her mom and we were going to go into town to the Renaissance Fair but it was raining and when we got there the line was really,really long AND Rainey had just fallen asleep so we decided to take a drive down to Alyeska and have a late lunch. It was a beautiful drive. When we got to Girdwood we played with Rainey in their awesome play park for a while and then had lunch and were home about 7:15 pm. (This was on Saturday) Rainey spent the night with her mom and  Sunday with Dad and Monday with DAd. I spent Sunday doing homework and actually got caught up in two classes and managed to get on the treadmill for 2.5 hours. I spend Monday morning on homework for the class I had at 1 pm. Tuesday Rainey had library at 11 and then gymnastics at 5:30 pm. Wed I have class from 10-3 and she has swimming from 4 to 4:30 and then Little Kickers from 5:30 to 6:30, Gymnastics on Thursday morning and Tiny dancers that afternoon. Friday (today) Renae, Adrienne and I took Rainey to the zoo today  and she went to see Madagascar 3 with Adrienne yesterday and they are going to go again tonight after she wakes up from her nap.  I have been sick and not sleeping well lately. Hopefully I can kick the bug. Good news, I got our tickets for Arizona  for the 4th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home