New keyboard
I am trying to figure out this Ipad thing with the different keyboards. The first one I bought was ok but not wonderful. This one is the silicone keyboard built into the case and I like it way more than the other one which is larger and bulkier. The challenge with this one is that the shift key is only on one side which makes for bulkier typing as in slower. I DO LOVE THE Ipad more than my laptop which now seems huge and heavy compared to this lovely sleek, compact machine :) I am babbling a bit to practice my typing on here before I head off to exercise. Adrienne and I went to the Ak club yesterday and spent time in the pool, steam room, sauna and hot tub. It was very nice but wore me out or wiped me out into a complete mode of laziness and relaxation for the rest of the evening. Lots to do on my list but I want to do some jogging first to get some energy going and then will go from there with my list. I am getting very excited about househunting. Have narrowed it down to 6.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home