Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wed

and I an no longer sick. Just emotionally tired and stressed out with he ending of the summer semester, the process of buying a house and office stuff I have put off for a while. Adrienne and I are in a group with another lady and she came over on Saturday to work on our project. We spent 5 hours on Saturday working on it. She came back Monday night at 6 pm and we worked until 9:15 pm on it and then Tuesday(yesterday) she got here at 7:15 pm and we worked for 2 hours on it. We are still needing at least 2 more hours (meeting on Thursday evening) to finish up the front and back matter and then on Sunday for 2 hours to work on our presentation which is due on Monday afternoon. Then, and only then will it be over :) This final project has been a pain in my behind it is just so much busy work. We have class this afternoon and are doing peer reviews on our recommendation report. I am just so ready to be over with this class.

I am going to the Alaska Club when I get back from class this afternoon to exercise off some of this stress and then I am going to make salmon patties, rice and a crisp salad for dinner and watch America's got talent !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home