Friday- Chasing Fireflies!
We got a catalog in the mail a few days ago filled with Halloween costumes and Rainey is having such a good time looking through it. I think she has spent more than two hours on it and is having a hard time narrowing it down. I actually think we can pick out an idea and her artistic mom could make part of it and we would only need to buy some of the basics.
Snow on the mountain tops. I need to find my winter boots and coats. I have no idea where I put them? I am thinking I bagged them up and put them outside the bedroom on the landing but then the remodeling started and they got moved so upstairs or downstairs no idea. I will go searching this weekend. I found a great boot last year. It is the North Face Nuptse boot. I have it in a soft somewhat dark pink and in black and white check. Super cute!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home