Made it through the week
but feel as if I crashed this morning. I have not been sleeping very well the past few nights. The night before last I was awake at 4:00 am and could not get back to sleep. Then last night I thought I would go to sleep early but ended up reading the book club book ( it arrived yesterday afternoon) from start to finish and got done at 10 pm. My shoulder has been hurting me, tension and stress and so that kept me tossing and turning last night until I got up this morning and put on a Lidocain patch which has helped a bit but still hurting. I am probably going to need to make a massage appt and get the knot worked out.
A little fuss this morning with cutie pie did not help. I had bought some new Hello Kitty tights but they were a little "tight" so instead of using words we had tears and I do not do well with tears instead of words. But, it is all worked out and we are ready to leave for school in about 20 minutes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home