Winter
Is on its way. The pretty fall leaves have lost their luster and the branches are showing on the trees. The snow is coming down the mountains and the rain is softly falling! Winter is on its way!
Book club will be on the 14 of October and not the 21st. This is ok because I have finished the book and even have one ordered from Amazon to pass around and suggest for our next book. We seem to like bio as our go to genre. I am going to start decorating for Halloween on Saturday. We will not be here on Halloween but I like to decorate for it and I can enjoy it for 3 weeks!
Rainey and I are going to spend Halloween in St. George. I decided that since we would already be in Arizona for Nationals that it would be cheap to fly over to St. George for a visit. I decided to fly vs the 8 our car ride two days in a row. I did that in March and it was a bit long for a one night visit :)
Hotel Translvania comes out today. I have been looking forward to taking Rainey this afternoon. Well technically evening but either way should be fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home