Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday

I need to start coming up with some more catchy phrases from my title posts. I will put that on my list to accomplish..... probably never :)

So, I have been having some issues enjoying my Malibu that I bought in January of 2011.I pretty much parked it last winter. It is really not an Alaskan vehicle and I have been unhappy with it for quite a while. I figured I was pretty much stuck with it until we went to Houston and I was talking with Toms sister who had a Honda she loved but it was hurting her hip to get in and out of it and so she turned it back in and ended up with a Ford Edge which she loves. I got to thinking that it would not hurt to just go into the dealership and see what they could or could  not do and at least I would have an idea.

On Friday I went to town with Adrienne and on the way out I decided to stop at the dealership. I did not want a huge, expensive SUV but something smaller and more manageable. I ended up with the GMC Terrain which I am quite happy with. So, no more Malibu... YEA!!! my new Terrain is AWD and I sit up  hire, it has more room and just is a much nicer vehicle.

Adrienne and I did the Mat Su Valley Parade of homes tour this weekend. It took us two days to accomplish it .. because they are spread out so far. There were 18 of them and if you got all 18 stickers ( you got a sticker at each house) you could turn it in for the drawing for 500.. I am hoping she wins after we did all that work to get the stickers.

OK I need to get some .. or rather a lot of stuff accomplished today and the day is already half way over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home