Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday October 2nd

I have a few minutes before I need to leave to go pick up Rainey B from preschool. I thought  I would take the opportunity to blog. I am going to try and blog everyday this month, even if it is just a short amount each day.

When I dropped off Rainey this morning I decided to take my cup of coffee and go for a drive on my way home and ended up going down the Wasilla Fishhook out towards Hatchers and then back home. It is so pretty outside. The mountains are filled halfway down with a dusting of snow and the leaves are so pretty.

I have been listening to a good book by an author that I have never read or listened to before. His name is Adam Mitzner and the book  is "A Conflict of Interest". It is pretty darn good and I love it when I can find an author I have never listened to before and enjoy the book.

I had some paperwork to do when I got home. I have a paper due in ART class tomorrow so am going to try and get it finished this afternoon. I spend most of yesterday working on book keeping because the book keeper was here yesterday and I had to get a ton of stuff ready for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home