Saturday
1. Love a lighted keyboard. I am enjoying some awesome music and my new pumpkin spice candle in the dark while updating my blog.
2. Hoping RB's costume gets here on Monday like it is supposed to via UPS. By the time I ordered they had run out of the Lollipop fairy and we decided on the second choice which is a unicorn fairy.Pretty darn cute costume if I say so myself.
3. Looking forward to leaving in a few days lots to do before we leave. Including a pedicure and a facial, a midterm and three classes, a haircut for Rainey in town at Peanuts, bookkeeper on Tuesday, packing and well.. ready to go.
4. Not sure what is happening on the house right now it looks like we are in line for closing next week but they want a new paper every day so I have no clue what is happening at this point. We may close will we are down there or we may just say enough is enough. Trying to buy a second home has a hugely different set of requirements than a first home or your main home.
5. Beautiful day in Alaska today. The mountains were awesome and what a sunset. Love this time of year.
6. Homework due .. oh in less then 4 hours .. need to get started on it. :)
7. Tom has a hockey game tonight at 11;15 pm. What an awful time for playing hockey. He is taking a nap right now before getting up to leave.
8. Love my new Terrain. 1600 miles in three weeks worth of love. It is the only car I drive now. I LOVE it. It is wonderful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home