So much for my plan
of typing on my blog everyday. I am so swamped with school work for the next week I might not make it very often. I actually had to cancel hosting the book club this Sunday because I just do not have the time to spare getting ready for it and instead need to be able to just bring my items and show up at someone else's house.
I feel like my day flies by but I have started spending from 7-9 pm watching movies on East Asian history or listening to books in order to be ready for the essay that is due and the midterm review which is worth a ton of extra points as well as the midterm itself. There is a lot of great stuff out there and I am soaking it all in.. I fully plan on winning the extra 10 points offered to the number one group. It does not hurt that Adrienne wants to be in my group.
Side note :Rainey asks me everyday when we are going to see her "cousins" .. which is the best way to describe our relatives in Utah. I think we are down to 22 days today and only 15 until we leave for Arizona.
The house is progressing with everything moving forward.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home