Wednesday, September 23, 2020

September 23


 Nancy and Rainey at the train ride - the weekend before we went with Adrienne, Jon and Barry - it was so much fun that Nancy and Jake ( her son ) he is behind Rainey- and Jordan decided to go with us - it is closed down for the winter now but for sure we will be back riding again in the spring !
Rainey in her new conductors hat - she got the cute hat and a cute tshirt that she uses as a night shirt-
This is the road that I go down when I leave the train parking lot- I head to the right and it is this long dirt road that is literally breathtaking- I like to stop up near the end and get pictures of Rainey with Pioneer Peak in the background!



A few cute pictures from a few weeks ago - We have started Karate again on Sunday - not group lessons - Mike cannot do those anymore with the Covid so he is just doing privates and that works out for us - Battle of the Books starts tomorrow - I had to sign this long commitment form about checking for Covid and making sure she wears a mask- enters building on the side - I am there to pick her up before it ends ..... and blah, blah, blah- I think I can figure that out without needing to sign a paper but maybe others are not -- and that concerns me - but then on Friday she is going to be making a video at the mission with Tricia and Stacey (vice principal) about volunteer opportunities and she is super excited about that - I am picking up Barry from Preschool in a two hours and then taking him to town - to Mimi's - I want to work a bit with Rainey on the titles of the books and the authors so she is prepared for tomorrow - No news on renting yet- a new one came up and we drove by it last night- it is ok - I spent last weekend looking at new houses during the Parade of Homes - Tom went out with us for a while to see some of the ones I liked - I have an area that I like that they are just now starting to build in - so I am actively looking at what is out there and what my choices are - I still want to rent through the winter into the spring but I might be open if the right opportunity comes up on buying - cannot believe it is almost the end of September - but I am loving, loving, loving Fall time up here - 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home