Tuesday, August 25, 2020

August 25th-

 I feel like I am on the go all the time - go, go, go - Let's go back a bit so we had the house cleaning - the the bunny died - new bunnies bought on the 15th I had a party for Jordan - for his birthday - went out of my way to make it super nice - invited Nancy - bought the cake- made dinner and was planning on camping outside -so Rainey was excited about that - when about an hour in he decided he was going to go home- no explanation - but said he would come back around 11 pm to sleep in the tent - (he had put one up next to ours) - but 11pm - I am not awake at 11pm and I did not want to be out there with Rainey alone if someone else wasn't in the yard and I had no idea if he would come back - so  Rainey and I slept inside and he did not come back - kind of awkward but whatever - then on Sunday 16th Rainey, Adrienne and I got lunch at drove up to Hatcher's Pass to take pictures of Rainey - it was a nice day until we ended up at Wasilla Creek where the water was freezing and it hurt to walk on the rocks so it did not turn out wonderful but before that the day was super fun - getting ready for the Lemonade stand took a ton of work and preparation - Rainey and I hit the Thrifters Rock for anything yellow - we did find the cute dress and jacket- search for lemonade - decisions on how to make it or buy it - what kind- cup size - we had her nails painted yellow - on Wednesday - Pepper got groomed on Wednesday - stopped by Nancy's store to finalize times - etc- Thursday from 6am to 6pm all Lemonade work - it turned out spectacular so I am happy but I was super happy when it was over - Friday we had a golf lesson out here in Palmer at 9am then Tom had a meeting in town at 1pm - so we went with and after the meeting we headed over to O'malley to play golf - we got our cart and hit some balls on the driving range - our tee time was 4:04 pm and we completed all 18 holes by 9:30 pm - it was exhausting - pretty- we did see a fox and a small black bear ran in front of us on the back nine - pretty exciting - Saturday was my day to rest - I had nothing planned - except for to get ready for Book Club the next day and darn it - I put so much work into it - what I was going to make - and prepping food for the next day's dinner - on Sunday I was up at 6am and worked until 10:30 getting ready for book club - I made potato hash - and queso dip with hamburger and helped Rainey with her cake and her Pesto pasta salad one regular and one gluten free - also with a drive to the store in Palmer and a stop at Vagabond blues to get Darlene a slice of gluten free cake - we got home around 7:30 pm - yesterday went by pretty fast - I have no idea where the  time goes - we had golf at 11:00 and it lasted until 12:45pm and I told Adrienne that I would get Barry at 12:30 pm but then remembered I had forgotten the car seat - we had to take it out to put in the lemonade stand so we came all the way home got the seat and then I went over to get Barry - it is a 20 minute drive from here to their house and then 20 back so by the time I got home it was almost 2pm and everyone was hungry for lunch - so I made toasted cheese and Rainey had street tacos with onion and cilantro and beef I had made on Saturday night - I like to get a big thing of steak meat and cook it up and cut it up in small pieces for her meals - we had errands to run so we did those and took Barry home around 6pm - I was so tired and I just did not want to make another meal so we brought home Basil Ginger - which reminds me I was going to make the leftovers for Rainey for this mornings breakfast - so I need to do that really quick before her call with Cerris at 10 am - Ok done - we are headed to look at a rental house at 5 pm today - I am hoping to get a lot of school work done today and cleaning - try to stay home and just get things done - Barry has his first day of preschool tomorrow - it is going to be once a week from 9:30-12:30 pm - then I am taking him to town and dropping him off at Mimi's house - checking the mail in town and heading back out here in order to hit golf balls on the driving range- we are playing 9 holes with Joe on Thursday at noon - so it is good to get in practice - this is not really for Tom and I - even though we enjoy playing but more so for Rainey who is pretty much a natural at this and really is excited to play and learn - with winter coming on - we are trying to get it as much practice and playing time as we can - then Adrienne just asked if Rainey and I wanted to go somewhere on Sunday with her and Barry - like a drive down to Girdwood - anyhoo- I need to make some breakfast - or find out what time Tom's conference call is - motivate Rainey to eat faster so she can brush her teeth, hair and get dressed to be ready for Cerris in 17 minutes :) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home