Thursday, June 25, 2020

Pictures











I was sitting here at my computer and remembered that I had mentioned to put some pictures on here - the ones of Rainey in the dress are from the recital at Settlers Bay on June 3rd - we have another one coming up on July 1st - so that is something we are working on this weekend- She is singing Walking after Midnight - Patsy Cline - Orange Colored Sky -Natalie Cole and A Love that will last - her favorite is the Walking after Midnight - so no trip - we were going to do Fairbanks but not much is open then we were going to do Seward and stay in the Yurt 30ft - glamping but Darlene said that she wasn't wanting to go out in public with the increase in Covid Cases so we will wait for a month or so and see if we can put something together - so we are going to be having a gathering at Darlene's house - thank goodness because I don't think I could handle one more "gathering" at my house right now ..... we just had Barry's birthday party on Sunday -and he asked me to keep up the decorations for a few weeks so it looks like a Batman commercial complete with a giant Batman balloon that sits on the floor and is pretty creepy in my book - he got his cast off yesterday so that will make things a bit easier around here - We haven't been letting him go up and down the steps without help - and then of course Sunday was also Father's Day - I am just a bit worn out - so I am happy for a chance to go somewhere else - and we are going to do Book club since we have not had one in a really long time - and then of course I have to think about the Fourth of July- I swear if it is raining I am not having a picnic like Memorial Day - it is just too hard - if we can't play outside and visit outside - then I am saying NO- seriously - Homeschooling is going good - we are totally on track - not sure what school is  going to look like here in the fall - but we are doing good - so today I need to go to the store- work on singing with Rainey - we need to listen to a few of our Western Civ lectures - I like to do my extreme dot to dot when we listen - read half of Doll Bones for Book Club today and the other half tomorrow - check the mail - just the usual -----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home